Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

35 weeks and counting...

...counting down to the day when I will no longer have a lump under my ribs. I am truly amazed with how quickly sweet baby Reaghan has been filling up her limited amount of space inside of me lately. And with her growth, I grow more and more uncomfortable. I fear she's gonna be a hefty little one! :P

I had my 35 week appointment today and everything is going as it should. Baby's head is low where it should be and I'm not dilated at all. I've started experiencing "warm-up" contractions, but they're not painful, just a lot of pressure, so I'll keep working as long as I can.

On September 29th, my wonderful sister coordinated a beautiful baby shower for us. It was such a blessing! Here are a few fun pics from the day:













































































In addition to the shower, Julie managed to squeeze us in for a maternity photo shoot knowing I'd probably not make it down to the Bay Area again before little one's arrival!



1 comment:

  1. Awww-sweet pictures! It's tempting to start rumors after seeing the funny one of you and the girls at the shower. :)

    ReplyDelete