Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

All Smiles :)

After several days of "grumpy baby", Reaghan seems to have returned to her normal, cheerful self - for which I am glad! From Monday to Thursday she was averaging sleep time of 5 hours at night - which is great, but only 26-60 minute naps during the day - definitely not so great. Today, however, she seems to be back on "routine" - she slept just over 8 hours last night and has been right on schedule with the eating, 'wake time', and sleeping. She is a much happier baby when things go according to 'plan'.

Ok, so perhaps I'm a tad bit obsessive as she is only 4 weeks old.

However...

Here's what my princess looks like when she doesn't sleep well...

And here she is on a happy day - like today...



See the difference? I definitely do!

...must be the bow.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious blog post Katie! :) I'm a nap nazi with Jack, but Annabelle can do her thing. Although it's always great when the day goes as planned, I've found that babies are grumpy sometimes for no good reason at all. I have noticed with both kids that they go a day or two without sleeping great and then they will sleep day and night for like 2 days and suddenly they outgrew their clothes. I think it depends on growth spurts and such. Ah, the joys of being a mom. Never a dull moment and always something to figure out about the munchkins. Glad you are enjoying her! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete