Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?!

Really?!  Someone please tell me what happened! 

It seems like only a few days ago that I was waddling around, 48lbs overweight, swollen as can be, suffering from the pains of an 8lb. baby girl pounding my ribs on a regular basis, sitting down and breathing through the regular contractions that I'd get in the middle of teaching math and English lessons to my 8th graders, and basking in the JOY of knowing I'd get to meet our baby girl soon. 

Now, I sit here, 5 months and 1 day later, in absolute awe of the miracle of this little life that God created and so graciously gifted to our care.

I am truly grateful for his goodness to us!

(Oh yeah, and I've lost ALL of the preggo weight - woohoo!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment