Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

His way is perfect...

even though we may not always understand...

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” - Matt. 11:28

-----------------------------------

Dear Praying Friends,

The passage above is actually on a good friend's facebook page but I have been meditating on in since I found out some terrible news (I hope you don't mind me sharing, Marjy). She and I have only ever met in person once, but since then have been wonderful "pen pals" and sharing in the joys, ups, and downs of our pregnancies together. We had great intentions of our babies meeting and growing up to be good friends. I found out Tuesday morning that she lost her precious son, Elijah, at 36 weeks. My heart aches for them as they were so eagerly anticipating getting to meet their little boy. Thank you for joining me in prayer for Aj & Marjana Lloyd - that God would comfort them during this extremely difficult time.

----------------------------------

"As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. For who is God, except the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God? It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on my high places." Psalm 18:30-33

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is very sad. Even though I don't even know them I will be upholding them in my prayers. I will most likely pay very close attention to my little Annabelle moving around too...how devestating. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, thanks for posting this so that others can pray. I haven't kept in contact with AJ--but knew that he was married and had figured out from fb that they were expecting. I will definitely bring them before the Throne of Grace.

    ReplyDelete