Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nursery Progress

I keep getting asked about the progress of our nursery, so I thought I'd post a visual for all to see how well it's going (*or not*)!! (but I'm not worried, I still have time!)

The Future Nursery of
Reaghan Denae Miller


In this photo:

* A crib that we got for $40 from Reece's co-worker's daughter - praise the Lord!!

* 4 boxes of 0-6 month baby clothes, bottles, and feeding accessories from Reaghan's 1 year old cousin, Jordyn

* A "Travel System" - Jogging Stroller and Car Seat - early shower gift from Grandma & Grandpa Miller

* Quilts and blankets that were saved from Reece & Katie's childhood

* A beautiful, handmade dress from Marjana Lloyd

* Baby Einstein Activity Center & an adorable spring dress from the Winniford Family

* Baby's First Year Calendar from Julie Adams

* A bunch of outfits and sleepwear from Grandma Fowler

* A "Mount Shasta" Onesie from Mary Alice Haistings

* A 4th of July Outfit for Daddy's little Sparkler - (his Father's day present this year - I can't wait to do a photoshoot with it next summer! Being a "Mount Shasta Fireworks Pyrotechnic Operator" 's daughter, she had to have a festive outfit!)

* A new crib mattress - they were 50% off at WalMart two weeks ago!

* Reaghan's "baby book/scrapbook" that I got at Michael's last weekend...I couldn't help but want to start the layouts already! Perhaps I should finish our wedding album first while I have the time!!

Thank you to all who have already begun to help us prepare for the arrival of our baby girl! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo you decided on the spelling and I love it! You really are doing so well at getting organized. I so enjoyed spending time with you these last weeks! Love, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'd say that is a great start. It sure looks like a lot of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope I'm that far on our baby's room in 5 weeks! We haven't even started yet!

    So excited that our girls will have each other to play with when we get together. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You decided on a spelling! Beautiful! Love the car seat!

    ReplyDelete