Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

39 weeks...

Last Friday I got word from my dr. that I was 80% effaced and 1/2 cm dilated. A week has since gone by, the contractions have not ceased, so I thought for sure that I was making good progress...sadly, no. Today I am still only at a 1/2 cm, 80% effaced - she's confident that whenever my body decides to start dilating, it should go pretty quick from there (that's good news!). I am scheduled to be induced next Thursday unless little Reaghan decides she wants to come out earlier - I'm voting for earlier. :P

Also in the Miller news is that we closed on the house (I think I posted about this already), moved on Saturday, cleaned and cleared out of the rental on Sunday evening, and are slowly but surely getting things unpacked and arranged. After finding the essentials in our room, Reaghan's room was unpacked so she has a place to sleep and clothes to wear whenever she does come. We're relieved that God worked it all out for us to get the move out of the way before her arrival as we can now focus on her.

I am hoping that my next post will be all about our precious baby girl!

2 comments: