Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

God is so good...


To our surprise, the mold clean-up, re-inspection, and duct cleaning were all finished ahead of schedule - all is good! - and we get the keys to our first house tomorrow! Reece is already jazzed about buying paint to get Reaghan's room ready...and I must say that I am a little excited to spread out and start decorating (after having a baby of course)! The most exciting thing is that our little dear, whenever she decides to come, will have a room of her own and does not have to "share" with the office. In addition, our master closet is large enough for Reece and I to share so he no longer has to store his clothing in a different room!

I originally planned on attempting to work at least until October 16th...perhaps tomorrow will be my last day so I can start "nesting"?? ;P

1 comment: