Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Back...or am I?


I have come to the realization that I am a horrible blogger. First off, and really this is the only reason, I don't have time. I would much rather spend every moment I have with my sweet baby girl - she is growing up so fast! When I am not with my baby girl, I am with my 80 something 8th graders who keep me so very entertained throughout the day.

However, with the desire to get our photography business up and running again I am going to work very hard at keeping up with a blog for that...so I might as well update this once in a while...once in a great while!

Here's the news...Reaghan turns 4 months next Monday - crazy, I know! I can hardly believe it. She changes so much every day, I can't seem to capture all of her new tricks no matter how hard I try. Today I noticed she is "talking" in different tones now - and using new sounds, too! She LOVES sitting up - and moving from a horizontal position to a vertical one with only the help of mommy's fingers supporting her grasp brings her great joy. Airplane is a new favorite - especially with daddy. Mommy has had the joy of tasting regurgitated milk during one of our adventurous flights...mmmmmm...yummy! Giggles come much more frequently and the deep belly laugh can get everyone going - she is our little 15lb. bundle of joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment